Friday 8 June 2012

Proud

It's us! 

In a wonderful nationwide magazine!!

The July 2012 edition of the English Home magazine
And there we are (page 120 in case you were wondering!)


But that's not everything...


It's bought from us!

On the front of the Weekend section of last Saturday's The Daily Telegraph!

Can you spot the crown on the table?

The stylist who bought the lovely crown from us informed us that she would be using it for a shoot for Tesco.
You can imagine how thrilled we were when we saw this photo!!

On a complete different note; in case you need cheering up this weekend due to the miserable weather, have a look at some of the gorgeous garden roses we got in this week!
Rosa Pink O'Hara 
Rosa Caramle Antique
Their scent is absolutely divine!!
Come and pop in and see what other lovely flowers and plants we've got for you to treat yourself!

3 comments:

Madelief said...

What a pretty advertisement it is Martin! I hope it will bring you lots of new customers. It's nice to know to that stylists now how to find your store.

I just realised I haven't commented on your last reply/email yet. We are not sure what we will be doing exactly when we stay in England for our holiday, but I will keep our visit to your shop in mind :-)! A one hours drive is not that much...

Enjoy your weekend!

Madelief x

Jacqui Wise said...

Congratulations . I shall look out for the magazine when I am next at the shops. I also had the newspaper as my next door neighbour always passes it on when they have finished with it!

Noelle the dreamer said...

Congratulations on the periodical feature!
How those roses! Absolutely divine!
I can almost imagine the scent!
Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...