Thursday 17 May 2012

can't get enough


..the amazing hydrangea in this display is Magical Amethyst...I'm not sure..its maybe too perfect....



 however I love the Schubert allium....what a star....



we just can't get enough of our new floor...yes I was kneeing on it to get this shot......
its been a funny day....one of us sliced their finger open           ( an occupational hazard!!)...one of us overslept.....there were several enthusiastic tourists on their way to Chelsea...( can that really be next week??)....
...and one customer wanted to know my views on the price of rhubarb .......and one asked just what would he have got in a £10 bouquet 20 years ago......I think I had an out of body experience at that point!!


Off for a gin now..x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...