Saturday 9 November 2013

To every season......


The seasons have moved on......
this is the last bouquet I picked from the walled garden.......

 We can't quite believe the bounty we have had this year while only really experimenting with 'growing our own'.....the first hard frost a week or so ago finished all that......

but here we are and the first of next years crop already sprouted and growing on....



 we are seeing the first of the spring flowers coming in....I know its November....but that is the flower industry..slightly ahead of ourselves...we are selling out of potted hyacinths every week so I guess everybody is ready for the change of season too!!



It is one of the humbling things about being a florist in a small town..you get to see all the milestones of peoples lives...the joys and the sorrows.......


'to everything there is a  season......
a time to sow.....
a time to reap.....
a time to dance.......
a time to mourn...........
a time of war...
a time of peace......
turn, turn, turn...............'


2 comments:

K. Barber-Flower Farmer said...

I love your bouquets they are beautiful

camrey robert said...

Your colorful bouquets are looking very beautiful, I really inspire about your work because I can see this fantastic post after long time. Keep it up, I'll always appreciate your lovely work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...